This post may contain affiliate links. I promise I do not promote anything I do not love and use myself and, as always, there will be no additional cost to you.
When I needed a card reader to connect to my android I decided I wanted one that would read my old SD cards, my new SD XC cards and also my micro SD cards. I settled on this one.
This thumb drive sized card reader seemed like the reader to have.
At only $16.99 I had to give it a try.
Here are the features that I love about it:
- Same size a a thumb drive, maybe a hair thick, but no wider.
- Easily connects to android micro USB ports (worked great with LG G3 and Samsung Tab4)
- Reads my old SD cards as well as my new SDXC & SDHC
- Reads my micro SD cards
- USB 3.0 Compatibility
- No App needed, Plug N Play compatible on Android Phones
The one Con I had:
- The cable to attach to Android via Micro USB seems a little flimsy
With the size and price of this little card reader it is a must for anyone that regularly used SD cards of any types. The one con that I saw is to be expected with the size. It might not last forever, but I have been using it for about half a year and have had no problems.
Would you buy this card reader?